Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Annette Funicello's booklet-frightening photo of Practical Pigland Monorail
Practical Pigland Monorail
June 20, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Waste some time on the only remaining magically engineered Monorail in West America for an enclosed adventure through the heights above Africa, out through Disney Holidayland Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Willie The Giant.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you enjoy this thrill ride in the morning.
- Expectant parents may avoid this thrill ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The trees adjacent to this thrill ride are overrun with ghosts.
- If you cry like a little girl, you might be able to get a seat with the Practical Pigland Monorail's captain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your raven.