Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mushuland Monorail train, monstrously considered to be the best innovative train at Disneyland
February 19, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard the last daily working Monorail in historic America for a memorable trip through the clouds above the Netherlands, out through Disney Tokyo Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Tom.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this train repeatedly so you never have to again.
- Instead of enjoying this train, you'll want to experience something that requires more patience.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to enter.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During any thunder storms, this train may fall to pieces.
- This train may have cost more than $174 million to build.
- If you refuse to stop screaming, you might be able to get a seat with the Mushuland Monorail's captain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.