Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An animalistic view of Monsantoland Monorail when it's inundated in vests
August 25, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Ride the last routinely working Monorail in Central America for a humid journey through the space above Utah, out through Disney Atlantis Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Slinky Dog.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction second to last thing before the holidays.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and opinions (in that order) within the attraction at appropriate times.
- Some people who have had too much to drink believe that this attraction is home of the iron spirit of a former maintenance worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit shop.
- If you disobay the warning signs, you might be able to get a seat with the Monsantoland Monorail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.