Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Merlinland Monorail attraction, boringly glowing in the evening candlelight
May 26, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Experience the only remaining annually working Monorail in 20th century America for a high-speed adventure through the trees above a river, out through Disney Backstage Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Condorman.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters might pick on your party.
- After riding this attraction, try something more stimulating.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for retirees.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $405 billion to construct (in today's dollars).
- If you cry like a little girl, you might be able to ride in the cabin with the Merlinland Monorail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.