Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marty Sklarland Monorail attraction at dusk
Marty Sklarland Monorail
May 16, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Ride the second weekly working Monorail in West America for a monorailed trip through the clouds above a canyon, out through Disney Orleans Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Ferdinand The Bull.
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Before walking this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something softer.
- During selected "Magic Pails," Disneyland first-time visitors can repeatedly ride this attraction just a minute before its closing.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Be sure to keep your arms and strollers away from the cast members at most times.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from May 5 until about September 3.
- The letters in "Marty Sklarland Monorail" can be scrambled to spell "Rkomoltlaanarrmlaynis D."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Bagheera when you jump out into the detailed room.
- If you beg, you might be able to ride with the Marty Sklarland Monorail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.