Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marty Sklarland Monorail attraction at midday
Marty Sklarland Monorail
October 23, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Waste some time on the only remaining daily inspected Monorail in historic America for a fantastic journey through the heights above the Death Star, out through Disney Eden Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Herbie.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after trying to find this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
- This is the first of the remaining attractions that has not been painted since the park was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second scene.
- If you ask politely, you might be able to ride with the Marty Sklarland Monorail's driver.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.