Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark Twainland Monorail attraction during repairs
Mark Twainland Monorail
July 30, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frequent visitors:
Ten reviews (from "The Mint" blog, 2006)
Marvel at the only remaining annually operating Monorail in Central America for an enclosed exercise in futility through the air above Atlantis, out through Disney Main Street Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Blackbeard.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet thingy.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Monstro.
- If you cry like a little girl, you might be able to ride with the Mark Twainland Monorail's driver.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.