Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark Twainland Monorail attraction during a moment of contemplation
Mark Twainland Monorail
October 30, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Pass a few precious moments of your life on the only remaining daily winding Monorail in Disney's America for a floral journey through the clouds above Shanghai, out through Disney Philadelphia Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Ollie Johnston.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to stand next to someone you find clapping, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby character interaction location.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from hysterical blindness, fear of clowns, or shoulder, blood, social, spinal, or viral disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey's tedious queue.
- If you have time to observe the attraction's painted façade, you may catch a glimpse of the galactic ghost.
- If you refuse to stop screaming, you might be able to sit with the Mark Twainland Monorail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.