Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Practical Pig's submarine-humming photo of Maraland Monorail
June 25, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs up (from Cinderella)
Waste some time on the only remaining routinely working Monorail in West America for an enclosed trip through the clouds above the future, out through Disney Holland Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Boudin.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them before getting in this queue.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something that doesn't involve cobras.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- No babies or monkey business encouraged.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no orbs used in this attraction.
- If you disobay the warning signs, you might be able to get a seat with the Maraland Monorail's captain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.