Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumièreland Monorail dark ride at dusk
October 12, 1959
Avg. queue length:
84 minutes (or 17 minutes by pretending you're reluctant)
Discover the only remaining magically working Monorail in East America for a wet exercise in futility through the space above a theater, out through Disney Exposition Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Lizzie McGuire.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals might talk to detectives.
- Instead of enjoying this dark ride, you will be physically unable to experience something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed autograph area.
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from attention-span or chin complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Guests may get dizzy on this dark ride.
- In 1998, this dark ride was rethemed to tone down rooms that could be misinterpreted as inappropriate.
- If you disobay the warning signs, you might be able to ride with the Lumièreland Monorail's controller.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.