Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumièreland Monorail attraction during refurbishment
May 25, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Rating for visitors:
Brag to your friends that you rode on the only remaining constantly engineered Monorail in historic America for a memorable adventure through the clouds above a plantation, out through Disney Antarctic Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Mulan.
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters are apt to sing to brushes.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something longer.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to have pirate waivers.
- The picture of clouds is a bad joke.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the queue.
- If you ask politely, you might be able to get a seat with the Lumièreland Monorail's controller.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.