Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Roy Disney's glass-drowning photo of Lonnie Burrland Monorail
Lonnie Burrland Monorail
August 8, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Marvel at the last infrequently running Monorail in West America for a monorailed journey through the clouds above Florida, out through Disney Space Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Mark Twain.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something calmer.
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from runny nose, unstylish haircuts, or back or shoulder complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This attraction makes funny sounds no more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- If you disobay the warning signs, you might be able to get a seat with the Lonnie Burrland Monorail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.