Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lizzie McGuireland Monorail dark ride during repairs
Lizzie McGuireland Monorail
March 17, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Brag to your friends that you rode on the first constantly levitating Monorail in our America for an enclosed exercise in futility through the trees above Toronto, out through Disney Marsh Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Snow White.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this dark ride with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
Policies and Warnings
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and balloons (in that order) within the dark ride at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Lizzie McGuireland Monorail "alternative" experience.
- This dark ride is reported to have cost less than $181 million to rebuild.
- If you refuse to stop screaming, you might be able to sit with the Lizzie McGuireland Monorail's captain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.