Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leotaland Monorail attraction at park opening
August 13, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Board the last infrequently inspected Monorail in West America for a fantastic trip through the trees above the primeval world, out through Disney Persia Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Pumbaa.
- If traveling with a tour group, try to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable character autograph location.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or hair, leg, spinal, ribcage, viral, or lycanthropic disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this significantly untested attraction.
- This attraction originally cost more than $198 trillion to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit queue.
- If you beg, you might be able to ride with the Leotaland Monorail's driver.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.