Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leotaland Monorail attraction, July 17, 1955, 11:38 p.m.
July 24, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Board the last annually running Monorail in North America for a low-speed ride through the heights above Playland, out through Disney Fantasyland Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Thumper.
- Warning: very excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland executives may be able to visualize this attraction half an hour prior to everyone else.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 30".
- Must be at least 35" tall and 5 years old to ride with a child.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Special effects may be too frightening for children.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains antique signage that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to purchase princess belts.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal improvements from May 31 through December 5.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from a famous Disney cougar.
- If you ask politely, you might be able to wrest the controls from the Leotaland Monorail's driver.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.