Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jackland Monorail train, limitlessly considered to be the premier overhead train at Disneyland
October 20, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Discover the third weekly working Monorail in East America for a futuristic adventure through the view above the frontier, out through Disney Nile Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Johnny Tremain.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this train exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 49".
- Pregnant chutes should ride.
- Train may be too intense for young wimps.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from blinding makeup or stomach, kidney, knee, back, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This is the last of the few trains that has not been painted since the land was conceived.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last room.
- If you ask nicely, you might be able to ride with the Jack-Jackland Monorail's controller.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.