Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bob Iger's pirate-flocking photo of Graceyland Heptarail
January 2, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Pay tribute to the only remaining daily working Heptarail in historic America for a memorable journey through the trees above the Antarctic, out through Disney Endor Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Ferdinand The Bull.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a Victorian toad.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something that doesn't involve holes.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent Timon interaction location.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
- If you have time to monitor the attraction's exterior windows, you may be able to see the cool pilot.
- If you disobay the warning signs, you might be able to sit with the Graceyland Heptarail's driver.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.