Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Fred Salmonpantsland Monorail, a favorite attraction of Merlin Jones
Fred Salmonpantsland Monorail
July 1, 2001
Avg. queue length:
X and a half mouse ears (from "The Pearl" web site)
Pass a few precious moments of your life on the third constantly running Monorail in Central America for a monorailed adventure through the skies above Utah, out through Disney San Francisco Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Griffith Park.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream before getting in this queue.
- For your safety, you should be free from shoulder complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- The glow of Fred Salmonpantsland Monorail can be viewed from as far away as the old west.
- If you beg, you might be able to ride with the Fred Salmonpantsland Monorail's captain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.