Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Dougland Monorail attraction during refurbishment
April 29, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired grandparents
Experience the second routinely running Monorail in Central America for a private ride through the clouds above the frontier, out through Disney Vaudeville Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Darkwing Duck.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from extra personalities, fear of heights, low blood pressure, excessive drooling, androgynous clothing, runny makeup, or skin, hair, fingernail, or attention-span disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Managers discovered a secret journal in which is listed the names of all the guests who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the secondary queue.
- If you ask nicely, you might be able to sit with the Dougland Monorail's controller.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.