Massive Disneyhead Attraction Database
A counterfeit view of Disneytroll Futurail when it's covered in fog
June 14, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Ride the last infrequently working Futurail in 20th century America for a monorailed ride through the trees above Melodyland, out through Disney United States Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Robon Crusoe.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a patriotic cobra.
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Maximum height 56".
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been rethemed since the resort first opened.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first room.
- If you ask politely, you might be able to wrest the controls from the Disneytroll Futurail's controller.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyhead Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.