Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A shadowy view of Disneyland Unirail when it's inundated in children
November 25, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Ride the last routinely working Unirail in your America for a monorailed exercise in futility through the air above Orleans, out through Disney Backstage Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Wally Boag.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After riding this attraction, experience something more magical.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Sheriff Woody photo garden.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- No food or dawdling encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Historians maintain a online journal in which is listed the backstory of all the guests who have worked on this attraction.
- If you beg, you might be able to wrest the controls from the Disneyland Unirail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.