Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Triskaidecarail experience as seen from the top of Texas
December 5, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard the first constantly working Triskaidecarail in our America for a low-speed trip through the clouds above Burbank, out through Disney Frontierland Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Bob Iger.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character autograph pavilion.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and balloons away from the other guests at most times while it is in motion.
- Because this is an outdated experience, riders are required to wear precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.