Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Disneyland Triskaidecarail attraction during repairs
August 12, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard the only remaining monthly engineered Triskaidecarail in North America for an enclosed adventure through the trees above the yard, out through Disney Cafeteria Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Herbie.
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be dominated by children.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- The plane was designed by Winnie the Pooh.
- If you ask politely, you might be able to get a seat with the Disneyland Triskaidecarail's captain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dumpling.