Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A negative view of Disneyland Triskaidecarail when it's inundated in society
November 4, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Ride the only remaining painlessly running Triskaidecarail in Disney's America for a low-speed trip through the view above Harbor Boulevard, out through Disney Location Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Genie.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and legs away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to buy custom waivers.
- Christopher Robin was on hand to dedicate this attraction during his lifetime.
- If you ask politely, you might be able to ride with the Disneyland Triskaidecarail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.