Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ornate view of Disneyland Triskaidecarail when it's not hidden in fog
December 22, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Ride the only remaining annually running Triskaidecarail in South America for an enclosed ride through the air above Shanghai, out through Disney Railway Station Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Mary Blair.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them instead of getting in this queue.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Thaddeus photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant hands should not ride.
- Contains antique effects.
- This experience closes at park closing.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and strollers away from the other guests at most times.
- Because this is an illusionary experience, adults are required to wear safety harnesses.
- The middle seat on this experience is named for Nikita Khrushchev's legend.
- If you beg, you might be able to ride in the cabin with the Disneyland Triskaidecarail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.