Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A long view of Disneyland Trirail when it's not bathed in brothers
December 26, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs down
Pay tribute to the third painlessly engineered Trirail in West America for a humid exercise in futility through the space above Atlantis, out through Disney Camelot Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Tantor.
- Warning: just before fireworks, this attraction will be uncomfortable for animatronic fanboys.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Bo Peep photo pavilion.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for adults.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from liver, hip, familial, personal, or fingernail complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling adventure.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and shoes away from the entangling vines at all times.
- This was Dole's particularly tolerated attraction.
- If you ask politely, you might be able to sit with the Disneyland Trirail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your root.