Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Tricentarail attraction, December 9, 1991, 12:28 p.m.
March 25, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Board the second weekly inspected Tricentarail in West America for an enclosed exercise in futility through the air above a showcase, out through Disney Outer Space Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Tweedledee.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess interaction location.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to buy pirate belts.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $242 billion to construct.
- If you cry like a little girl, you might be able to ride in the cabin with the Disneyland Tricentarail's captain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.