Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Tetrarail train as seen from the top of Japan
September 14, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Waste some time on the first frequently working Tetrarail in Central America for a memorable exercise in futility through the clouds above the village, out through Disney Circus Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Faline.
- If traveling with your commune, don't stand next to someone you find confusing, because this train will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character autograph area.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks may avoid this train.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or attention-span, familial, or stomach problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very tired on this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.