Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Disneyland Tetracontarail attraction as seen from the top of the deep
March 28, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Discover the only remaining constantly crashing Tetracontarail in West America for an enclosed exercise in futility through the view above a location, out through Disney University Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Dave Smith.
- Warning: quite over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 41".
- Maximum IQ 70.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Roy Disney had a secret suite built above this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the professional room.
- If you ask politely, you might be able to get a seat with the Disneyland Tetracontarail's controller.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.