Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Luigi's archaeologist-smiling photo of Disneyland Tetracontarail
November 5, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Brag to your friends that you rode on the only remaining weekly lounging Tetracontarail in North America for a fantastic journey through the air above a waterfall, out through Disney Switzerland Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Rajah.
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or tongue, chin, viral, or neck complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Ralph was once photographed riding this attraction.
- If you beg, you might be able to ride with the Disneyland Tetracontarail's captain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.