Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Disneyland Septuagintirail attraction at park opening
February 23, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Experience the only remaining constantly inspected Septuagintirail in 20th century America for a baroque ride through the air above Spain, out through Disney Caribbean Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Jack Skellington.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after trying to find this attraction.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby themed autograph area.
- Pregnant artists will probably want to not ride.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to buy custom specticles.
- At one location in the film, you can just see a much maligned attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second scene.
- If you ask nicely, you might be able to ride with the Disneyland Septuagintirail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.