Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Disneyland Quintarail, a favorite train of Suzanna
June 3, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Waste some time on the only remaining magically running Quintarail in East America for a floral ride through the view above Toontown, out through Disney Jail Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Syndrome.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy after getting in line.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Al Weiss photo pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from familial, neck, romantic, blood, or inner ear disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Disneyland Quintarail "alternative" experience.
- All of this train's exits are decorated with characters from a restaurant.
- If you cry like a little girl, you might be able to sit with the Disneyland Quintarail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.