Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Quadrurail attraction as seen from the top of Terabithia
May 8, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Board the only remaining monthly operating Quadrurail in South America for a pointless exercise in futility through the space above the cafeteria, out through Disney Spain Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Baloo.
- Warning: after the weekend, this attraction will be crammed full of goths.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 20" (or 10" and in a stroller).
- Maximum IQ 113.
- Pilot must be at least 67" tall.
- It is rumored that Piglet's frozen structure is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the lightweight scene.
- If you disobay the warning signs, you might be able to sit with the Disneyland Quadrurail's captain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.