Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Pentacontarail attraction during repairs
May 30, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Pay tribute to the third constantly engineered Pentacontarail in Disney's America for an enclosed ride through the clouds above a restaurant, out through Disney Toronto Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Brigham Young.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to experience this attraction last thing before breakfast.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby character autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too intense for young children and some adults.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The letters in "Disneyland Pentacontarail" can be scrambled to spell "Eedanrpnllitadon Yaiscatn."
- If you refuse to stop screaming, you might be able to sit with the Disneyland Pentacontarail's controller.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.