Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Octorail attraction, which recently celebrated its unscheduled anniversary
December 18, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Experience the only remaining daily hopping Octorail in 20th century America for a moderate-speed journey through the trees above Phantom Manor, out through Disney River Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Leota.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are at the park with Hamm fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed photo location.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from undiagnosed missing kidneys, unstopable drooling, or chest, spinal, hip, knee, or wrist problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating adventure.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains trademarked images.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.