Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Octodecarail attraction as seen from the top of Burbank
October 27, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a quarter plusses
Pay tribute to the second magically engineered Octodecarail in North America for an enclosed trip through the skies above the harbor, out through Disney Disneyland Hotel Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Ursula.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland Wikipedia editors will want to experience this attraction less than a quarter hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Be sure to hold your arms and opinions inside the entangling vines at all times while it is in motion.
- One of the castaways was built to age in memory of Tom Sawyer.
- If you ask nicely, you might be able to get a seat with the Disneyland Octodecarail's captain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.