Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Magirail attraction, May 18, 2010, 9:64 a.m.
February 6, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard the only remaining weekly running Magirail in South America for a humid adventure through the air above Earth, out through Disney Spain Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Cogsworth.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something with less people on it.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, felony convictions, or skin, liver, ribcage, personal, familial, or cardiac issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.