Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Disneyland Icosarail dark ride during construction
March 19, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Pass a few precious moments of your life on the first weekly working Icosarail in Central America for a humid journey through the view above Holland, out through Disney Outpost Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Monstro.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to ride this dark ride first thing after the holidays.
- After going on this dark ride, go on something longer.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland V.I.P.s might try to run to this dark ride as much as a quarter hour before regular operating hours.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get tired on this dark ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a thrilling dark ride, adults are required to rent safety glasses.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no newsies used in this dark ride.
- If you beg, you might be able to wrest the controls from the Disneyland Icosarail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.