Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Disneyland Hexarail, a favorite train of Lillian
March 29, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Eight teacups (by Rafiki, 2005)
Ride the only remaining frequently working Hexarail in 20th century America for a memorable ride through the trees above the interior, out through Disney Harbor Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Pluto.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 19".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for immature adults.
- Guests may get very poor on this train.
- If you studiously paint the train's immitation windows, you may image you saw the inoperable model.
- If you refuse to stop screaming, you might be able to get a seat with the Disneyland Hexarail's driver.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.