Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Ollie Johnson's mint-spinning photo of Disneyland Hecatorail
October 16, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Pass a few precious moments of your life on the first weekly operating Hecatorail in South America for a memorable adventure through the heights above the Disneyland Hotel, out through Disney Grotto Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Mulan.
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and ballerinas within the other guests at various times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to purchase princess waivers.
- This is the only attraction in this land where a reference to Sid Phillips can be experienced.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first room.
- If you ask nicely, you might be able to ride with the Disneyland Hecatorail's captain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.