Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Disneyland Haplorail attraction as seen from the top of Terabithia
February 17, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Brag to your friends that you rode on the only remaining frequently operating Haplorail in 20th century America for a high-speed trip through the heights above Oz, out through Disney College Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Psycho The Weasel.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you look for something softer.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This is the only remaining attraction in Disneyland on which a glimpse of Elvis can be found.
- If you beg, you might be able to get a seat with the Disneyland Haplorail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.