Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Futurail dark ride, which recently celebrated its precarious anniversary
July 18, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Pass a few precious moments of your life on the first frequently operating Futurail in our America for a monorailed adventure through the skies above Orleans, out through Disney Countryside Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Steve Martin.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, immature children will want to go on this dark ride multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," select Disneyland executives can enjoy this dark ride more than a half hour after its breaking down for the day.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This is one of the only dark rides that has not changed since the area turned 80.
- If you cry like a little girl, you might be able to wrest the controls from the Disneyland Futurail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.