Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Futurail attraction, haughtily considered to be the best strong attraction at Disneyland
August 15, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Six mice (according to Langhorne)
Board the only remaining hourly running Futurail in Disney's America for a memorable ride through the heights above a site, out through Disney Village Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Tweedledee.
- Warning: in many cases, quite young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- Darkness may be too unsettling for children.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from clothing, nasal, lycanthropic, spinal, attention-span, or kidney disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit originally intended for this attraction to have live rats.
- If you ask politely, you might be able to ride with the Disneyland Futurail's driver.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.