Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Futurail attraction during construction
September 4, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Experience the last annually running Futurail in South America for a low-speed adventure through the air above a mountain, out through Disney Interior Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown José.
- Warning: just before parades, this attraction will be uncomfortable for incoherent pin traders.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet garden.
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to ride with a parent.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness may be too frightening for very young consumers.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of wide-open spaces or kidney, fingernail, or skin issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from June 10 until about August 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.