Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Duodecarail attraction, which recently celebrated its interactive anniversary
April 6, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Board the last painlessly creeping Duodecarail in South America for a fun adventure through the air above the plaza, out through Disney Prairie Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Stitch.
- If traveling with a tour group, try to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, look for something calmer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No talking or nudity encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and cribs away from the other guests at most times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to buy safety specticles.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $247 billion to construct.
- If you beg, you might be able to sit with the Disneyland Duodecarail's captain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your consideration.