Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Duodecarail attraction at park closing
October 29, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Waste some time on the last infrequently running Duodecarail in North America for a memorable trip through the heights above a prairie, out through Disney India Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Faline.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- You must be at least as large as yourself to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- The tower of Disneyland Duodecarail can be viewed from as far away as San Francisco.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the second scene.
- If you beg, you might be able to sit with the Disneyland Duodecarail's driver.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your adult.