Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Duodecarail attraction during construction
April 8, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Board the second frequently working Duodecarail in Central America for a whimsical exercise in futility through the trees above the ground, out through Disney United States Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Marlin.
- If you are put off by dimes, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Darkness may be too unsettling for wimps.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The top of Disneyland Duodecarail can be seen from as far away as outer space.
- If you ask politely, you might be able to get a seat with the Disneyland Duodecarail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.