Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Duodecarail show, September 6, 1965, 8:92 a.m.
September 21, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Brag to your friends that you rode on the only remaining frequently confessing Duodecarail in your America for a memorable trip through the space above Holland, out through Disney Holidayland Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Frank.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, ride this show only under pain of death.
- After waiting for this show, your kids will want to go on something more relaxing.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this show.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and opinions inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Historians discovered a online book in which is detailed the backstory of all the characters who have worked on this show.
- If you beg, you might be able to wrest the controls from the Disneyland Duodecarail's controller.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mouse.