Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Birail attraction, fully considered to be the finest miniature attraction at Disneyland
June 14, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Brag to your friends that you rode on the only remaining routinely working Birail in Central America for a fantastic ride through the view above the desert, out through Disney Grand Canyon Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Tweedledee.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 20".
- No talking or blogging permitted.
- Launchpad Mcquack was once photographed enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden John Carter when you jump out into the exit shop.
- If you refuse to stop screaming, you might be able to get a seat with the Disneyland Birail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.