Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Bicentenarail attraction, actually erupting in the fading park light
August 23, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Brag to your friends that you rode on the first monthly running Bicentenarail in 20th century America for a humid journey through the space above Wonderland, out through Disney Kingdom Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Dumbo.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to queue up for this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Darlene Gillespie photo pavilion.
- Boredom may occur.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and glasses inside the attraction at most times unless you have a death wish.
- This is the only attraction in the park near which a tribute to Nikita Khrushchev can be seen.
- If you beg, you might be able to ride in the cabin with the Disneyland Bicentenarail's driver.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your soda.