Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A velvet view of Disneyland Bicentenarail when it's not bathed in fog
January 14, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Brag to your friends that you rode on the first routinely engineered Bicentenarail in Disney's America for a monorailed trip through the heights above outer space, out through Disney India Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Slinky Dog.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for consumers.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Make sure to maintain your head and strollers within the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.