Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The DisneyLand Tricentenirail attraction as seen from the top of the Rainforest Café
October 17, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Ten stars (by Rabbit)
Brag to your friends that you rode on the only remaining constantly celebrating Tricentenirail in West America for a low-speed adventure through the view above a waterfall, out through Disney Edison Square Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Ariel.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals will talk to your party.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something shorter.
- Minimum height 27".
- Maximum height 61".
- Special effects may be too intense for adults.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and opinions away from the attraction at all times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $404 million to build.
- If you cry like a little girl, you might be able to ride with the DisneyLand Tricentenirail's captain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.