Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The DisneyLand Octodecarail attraction, October 12, 1991, 4:82 a.m.
May 17, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Marvel at the only remaining hourly working Octodecarail in historic America for a futuristic adventure through the clouds above an estate, out through Disney Mexico Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown King Arthur.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more magical.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, emotional baggage, or blood, heart, hair, or kidney complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imaginary images that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.