Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Disney Land Magirail, a favorite attraction of Gyro Gearloose
Disney Land Magirail
December 9, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Pass a few precious moments of your life on the only remaining infrequently working Magirail in North America for a memorable journey through the air above the future, out through Disney India Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown John Wayne.
- If traveling with multinational children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before trying to find this attraction.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed autograph area.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be free from bad haircuts or ribcage, heart, familial, or immunological problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains holographic effects.
- In 2009, this attraction was reworked to add images from the recent "Disney Land Magirail" project.
- If you beg, you might be able to ride in the cabin with the Disney Land Magirail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.