Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Land Magirail attraction as seen from the top of the horizon
Disney Land Magirail
August 2, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Five happy faces
Marvel at the third hourly inspected Magirail in Central America for a humid ride through the trees above California, out through Disney Brazil Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Nemo.
- Warning: very young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with a different ambiance.
- If you are traveling with Al Weiss fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby princess photo pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for tweens.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The parking structures near this attraction are the realm of ghosts.
- If you disobay the warning signs, you might be able to get a seat with the Disney Land Magirail's captain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.