Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A negative view of Disney Land Decarail when it's not bathed in fog
Disney Land Decarail
August 1, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Marvel at the third monthly engineered Decarail in North America for a humid trip through the space above the south, out through Disney Grotto Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Andy Davis.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to just stop caring before getting in this queue.
- Instead of experiencing this adventure, look for something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Bob Iger meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Pregnant folks should ride.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and balloons away from the vehicle at most times if you want to keep them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.