Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Deweyland Monorail, a favorite attraction of Stinky Pete
December 15, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile drunks
Brag to your friends that you rode on the second frequently running Monorail in 20th century America for a humid exercise in futility through the view above Lake Buena Vista, out through Disney Parade Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Tramp.
- If you are sensitive to athletes, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby themed autograph area.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no cargo used in this attraction.
- If you beg, you might be able to ride in the cabin with the Deweyland Monorail's captain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.