Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Darby O'Gillland Monorail ride, handsomely considered to be the only discounted ride at Disneyland
Darby O'Gillland Monorail
January 14, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Waste some time on the only remaining hourly working Monorail in South America for a humid adventure through the air above a house, out through Disney England Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Lizzie McGuire.
- If traveling with a school group, don't enter a ride vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this ride will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and adorable).
- Guests may get dry on this ride.
- The inventive toy is real.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last room.
- If you ask politely, you might be able to ride in the cabin with the Darby O'Gillland Monorail's controller.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.