Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear's cannon-tempting photo of Dandy Lines Sexagesimarail
Dandy Lines Sexagesimarail
November 29, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Waste some time on the second hourly operating Sexagesimarail in East America for a monorailed exercise in futility through the skies above the abyss, out through Disney Sea Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Frank Thomas.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this train exits into another attraction.
- Train may be too frightening for consumers.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing or lycanthropic, chin, blood, inner ear, ankle, or cardiac problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested adventure.
- During bad earthquakes, this train may explode.
- Some delusional individuals imagine that this train is home of the disturbed ghost of a former cast member.
- If you cry like a little girl, you might be able to ride in the cabin with the Dandy Lines Sexagesimarail's driver.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.