Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A bloody view of Condormanland Monorail when it's not covered in control
May 6, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Pass a few precious moments of your life on the third routinely inspected Monorail in West America for a futuristic trip through the skies above outer space, out through Disney Circus Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Kronk.
- Warning: unusually fantasy-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After dampening this attraction, you will be compelled to find something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland executives will want to visit this attraction more than an hour preceeding its closing.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby character interaction thingy.
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to ride.
- Shortest guest must be at least 60 cubits (when kneeling) tall.
- Special effects may be too frightening for very young retirees.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from delusions, clown makeup, or lycanthropic or neck disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and shoes away from the cast members at significant times.
- In a hidden space at the bottom of the Condormanland Monorail, there is a football video game for Disney executives.
- If you ask nicely, you might be able to ride with the Condormanland Monorail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.