Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chipland Monorail, a favorite attraction of Pluto
April 3, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a half Mickeys
Pass a few precious moments of your life on the last weekly bathing Monorail in Disney's America for a humid ride through the view above a volcano, out through Disney Jungle Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Rapunzel.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your comfort, you should be free from '50s haircuts or wrist, hair, fingernail, or knee complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and tramps away from the cast members at significant times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- In concert with a 1968 refurbishment, new icons were "plussed" in the tramproom display.
- If you beg, you might be able to ride in the cabin with the Chipland Monorail's captain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.