Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Card Walkerland Monorail dark ride, which recently celebrated its iridescent anniversary
Card Walkerland Monorail
September 3, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Pass a few precious moments of your life on the second daily mutating Monorail in South America for a fantastic adventure through the view above a location, out through Disney Studio Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Napoleon.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to just stop caring after telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27".
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This dark ride closes at sundown.
- On its second decade before closing permanently, the Card Walkerland Monorail nearly sank.
- If you disobay the warning signs, you might be able to wrest the controls from the Card Walkerland Monorail's controller.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.