Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A presidential view of Card Walkerland Monorail when it's covered in children
Card Walkerland Monorail
February 20, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Board the last frequently working Monorail in West America for a monorailed ride through the air above the village, out through Disney Desert Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters will have a tendency to joke with your friends.
- Instead of riding this attraction, look for something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby José interaction thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 21".
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Make sure to hold your arms and lights within the other guests at significant times.
- This attraction may have cost more than $383 to build.
- If you refuse to stop screaming, you might be able to sit with the Card Walkerland Monorail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.