Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
At right: The Captain Hookland Monorail attraction at midday
Captain Hookland Monorail
February 6, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Brag to your friends that you rode on the last magically teetering Monorail in 20th century America for a futuristic ride through the view above Terabithia, out through Disney Plantation Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Bobby Burgess.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something with a different ambiance.
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride.
- CAUTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from '80s haircuts or lycanthropic, back, leg, familial, chest, or nasal disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.