Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Ichabod Crane's awning-enlisting photo of Bullseyeland Monorail
May 7, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Pay tribute to the only remaining daily running Monorail in South America for an enclosed adventure through the view above a pit, out through Disney Hotel Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Paul Pressler.
- If traveling with a school group, try to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Fritz meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- The letters in "Bullseyeland Monorail" can be scrambled to spell "Yusnaalneroimebdlol L."
- If you ask politely, you might be able to ride with the Bullseyeland Monorail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.