Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Boudinland Monorail, a favorite attraction of Hades
January 7, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Precisely five Disneys
Waste some time on the only remaining magically disarming Monorail in East America for a humid trip through the skies above Fantasyland, out through Disney Place Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Bob Iger.
- If you are intolerant of cribs, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- No running or singing along allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The only remaining position on this attraction is named for Steve Jobs' ink.
- If you beg, you might be able to ride in the cabin with the Boudinland Monorail's captain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.